Easy Halloween Costume Idea: Mia Wallace From Pulp Fiction
Ah, Pulp Fiction. This is one of the greatest movies out there in the entire world. Being Mia Wallace is a super easy costume idea this year, especially if you’re on a budget–and especially if you have awesome taste in classic movies.
- A white button-up shirt with long sleeves
- A pair of black pants which flair just a little at the end
- A pair of black heels
- A long tan coat (remember when she ‘steals’ it from Vincent Vega?)
- Red lipstick
- A short black wig
- A pack of cigarettes (she smokes a ton throughout the movie; if you aren’t a smoker, consider candy cigarettes as a substitute)
- Liquid Eyeliner
Now, if you want to go all out, you can play her in the infamous ‘overdose’ scene by purchasing the following:
- Fake blood
- A fake syringe (just don’t scare the children, okay?)
This is an awesome and super easy Halloween costume for your party this year. What does fashion shibe think?